Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Have a great 4th Of July

We are doing the 4th of July picnic style on one of the local lakes. I spent 10 yrs from my early twenties in Northern Cali. Many times driving at 99 cts per gallon to the reservoir. We will be going to one of those type of lakes round these parts. Trees everywhere. I am enjoying it. It will be in the high 90's and water is a must. Will be cheating on my carb counting with chicken breast kabobs and this fruit salad using cantalope, honeydew, grapes, plums, peaches, cherries, pineapple and yogurt (all fresh). Sounds acceptable to cheat that way.
I was supposed to be in high gear and closer to Onederland. I have not looked or know where the scale is. Gonna just take it as it comes.

3 comments:

  1. Take it as it comes! That's the right way to do it. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great way to cheat! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so many fruitssssssss... I'm on such a fruit kick these days its insanity. We just ditched our scale for the next 30, I forgot how liberating though still slightly intimidating it can feel... I like it <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.