Followers

Monday, August 27, 2012

Cheat Day



Sunday was a cheat day. I ate like everybody else. The motive there was evil/spiteful, though. Let me explain: I have been relishing in the fact that now I am active in walking daily. I also include my June biking in my mental and physical achievements. Yet everybody around me eats without a thought. So it is sort of rubbing it in. Because I took one for the cause. Yeah I ate like them yesterday (I walked 3 miles before it all)...but I am back on the watch today and the walking/water as well. This is without getting into detail all the drama going on here.

2 comments:

  1. Great job keeping your walking up. I hope you enjoyed your "cheat" day yesterday... I did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...but I am having a hard time today looking at the left overs LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.