Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 14

Skinless boneless chicken breast so easy to prepare and it seems to be the ultimate diet meat besides fish to feast upon. My dinner was tasty and satisfied the hunger. The spices and onions...put savor to it. I am happy with my day. Although no exercise, yet again. I weigh in the morning on my schizophrenic dialOmeter digital walmart special.

EDIT: Wednesday morning: I woke up, did the pee thing and then got out the scale. I weighed myself and I weigh 284.2 (repeated it 3 times and the scale says the same). from 294.4 
A 10 lb loss Hooray!
I have planned my dinner for tonight and tomorrow. Chicken again (that was a whole lotta food) and tomorrow I am having fish Tapatia Filets herbed.

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO! weel done sweetie, i'm so happy for you. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.