Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 41


The mind is a tricky thing when it remembers. And then I have the blog as a memory keeper. In this case it was the fond memory of the 4 pieces of pizza I cheated on. In my mind when the cheap 5 dollar pepperoni came in and I was good to go had ate and at around 500 calories- then I remember the 4 pieces from the beginning of my diet and how I still managed to lose weight . So as I ate one, I decided that then I had ate 4 the last time and so now I will just have a second. I even looked up the calories and carbs..I gave the top end crust to the dogs. But...I was bad. On cheap 5 dollar pizza! It still was better than a bowl of that imitation crab salad in the fridge. I am throwing that out even though I made it yesterday...Let's just give it a premature toss in the trash! Yep!


As I felt the urge to binge anxiety, I decided to throw away that imitation crab salad, but not until I managed to shove three spoon fulls in my mouth.
ARRRRRGh!

2 comments:

  1. If I never had to eat again, I'd be thin. I quit drugs cold turkey, I quit smoking cold turkey but damn we still have to eat. That's what really stinks. Keep going! You're doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keep at it hon, you're doin great! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.