Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 3 Day 7

Zen

“Be master of mind rather than mastered by mind”
"When you eat, the meal is yourself”




Check out my sidebar and the image link to "Dona Nobis Pacem" Blog Blast for Peace.

I joined last year and plan to participate every year with my blogs!  It is one day where all participating bloggers just blog for Peace! Mimi Writes created this day and has sponsored it since 2006!!  You get to design globes from templates or design your own form of globe. I got really involved last year with the globe below, video, music and story. It was my first Blog Blast For Peace. You should consider posting on Nov. 4th for PEACE!

Click here to go to my 2010 Peace Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.