Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco De Mayo


So there it is. I made the 2 lb goal. My mojo was a bit twacked from having two newbs starting up with me.... I have gotten over things like soda and coffee creamer that is not sugar free. I sort of got elected the meal planner and maker. This is ok. I just am a bit lazy and have gotten use to the same stuff different day. With my in house buddies, I don't want them to burn out.

So I am trying new stuff. I am also reading Atkin's New Revolution and seeing where I am messing up. Supposedly my fear of fatty food is slowing up my biochemical fat burning process. I naturally choose lean red meats, lean pork and chicken breasts skinless. I need to cook with bacon grease, maybe? I do use a heckalotof mayo...We shall see.

I am also changing my weigh in day to Wednesdays because that is my Amazon daughter's regular day off. So IF (and I know it will be as I do it as well) we plan to add a forbidden food...it can be just after weigh in. This weigh we have the rest of the week to make up for it.

I have been good, though. When I try something that has too many carbs...I just try it. I don't gorge and binge (lately). I am too too close to Onederland and this year is the year!!!




















I want to cosplay on Halloween, maybe. So instead of photo manipulating me as Alice or Lara... (so small and vain, but it IS possible)! My Facegook lol profile pics.

Bloggie Love.

3 comments:

  1. just hang in darlin, you're gettin there one day/pound at a time! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lbs is great! And the meal planner and maker is just the job I would like - so I could be in control and at least have something healthy at every meal. Keep on doing what you're doing, sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting your target!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.