Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Coke and Water Before/After


Since I was in on the 80's Big Gulp invention...I used to drink soda by the trough!  I got burned out on it. I like teas and fruity no cal stuff now, but mostly I like water! Yet I am not such a puritan cuz...well I like Caramel Macchiatos, frappes, lattes and milkshakes.  I know I could get a whole cream Latte Breve with sugar free syrup doing low carb. Can't do that with caramel ( I oh so like the caramel puddle on the bottom of a Macchiato), but if you use sugar free caramel and sf hazelnut syrup, with whole cream and 2-3 shots of expresso...Yummy. I went to a small place in a small town that made them and the Barista/owner called it "Snickerdoodle"!



Angela Pea  from "Keeping The Faith" blog  posted last month on Hydration [here] . I think of it a lot when I drink.  Especially when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee. I have my cup near my bed to refill. LOL If you do not follow her (you should) and go there to do a  search all of her PSA's (Public Service Announcements). There are 9 so far. Good stuff. This could be the second time I linked this...cuz...


Got my mind on my journey and my journey on my mind!

Bloggie love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.