Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How to train a zombie?




If you could train a zombie to just use a straw and liposuck....they sure look hungry! LOL
Sorry I was just surfing the net for the new season of "The Walking Dead" date.  Ooo yeah October 14th.


I am really lax on the keeping up my widgets. My Daily Mile should read a regular 2.5 miles most days of the week. Last week, however, I only walked to pick up the kids twice. At least the second time I side tracked to the local library. Then there was a ride waiting for me at school.

Today I did the full and will plan on doing it all week.

Started checking out what I eat on My Fitness Pal. And getting a handle on hydration.

Halloween is my fave holiday because I am child-like. Ooo yeah. I have access to face paint. Hmmm.

Hope all are remaining on the plan. This is the beginning of a hard season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.