Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Holiday Stretch


I am a sucker for gif pics. This one above is shared from DeviantArt.

It is a very hard time for those who are on the weight loss regime. The mere fact that chocolate is free in all forms and is on mega display when you go to stores....HAVE STRENGTH BLOGGIES! The holiday stretch is surely a hard hard time for us.

Journey Update: Laxed a bit, but maintained. My living situation gives much opportunity for emo eating...I lax then recover. The past two days it was noodle and rice carb binging. Now the next two weeks I need to hydrate that crap out of me.

I just started reading novels again. It is a great way to keep my mind off of emo or boredom eating. I was at the library with the grandbabies. It was my first time at this library and with all the kids. With that in mind one can understand why I could not just browse around. It is hard to keep one eye on the kids and another on the shelves LOL! They had an area up front of new arrivals and lo and behold and this is what I saw.


In RPG gaming even back in the non digital times (not so much now) I always imagined "Alma Bane" as something similar to this, but my hair would be across one side hiding a scar. lol.
I had read all the Herbert dad ones...now I guess I can work back in order to all the Herbert son ones.

And when I get into a book, in my head I get the images of what they describe. On the internet I searched images of what artists may have created of the book I am currently reading. Fan art and fan cosplay and fan fiction is a great thing on the internet, me thinks. Here are some samples to share of my browse results:




AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR PUMPKIN! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

 
Bloggie love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.