Week total 370/450
1. Stopped to smell a flower.
3. Above video encounter on my walk.
4. Ate Lunch at Fisherman's Market & Grill - Shrimp Cerviche seemed opp (hope I used that right).
5. All meals eaten on patio..even the restaurant!
6. Ordered all my g-baby Christmas
gifts on their way to them.
Cool thing with this challenge...the blessings counted daily just make waking up to a new challenge day such a joy. With my mind in seek out the happy mode omg such a great thing.
I usually like to picture the scale for a weigh in. That dogdamned scale and I really have had an uptight relationship. I am only actually associating with it regularly to get the 15 challenge points. I cried over it being so cruel not knowing water weight...come on DON'T EFFING TORTURE ME WITH WATER WEIGHT BEOTCH. This scale I am using now is my mother's scale NOT DIGITAL so it is NOT photogenic. AND it is 5 LBS heavier than the Doctors scale. MORE GROUNDS FOR A SCALE DIVORCE. I lost 3 LBS according to Dualit teeter when being photo'd. I go by a community gym when walking...maybe they have some dogdamned digital scale there.