Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 12

Easter and of course festivities with food. I didn't want to be disrespectful of the time it took to baste and cook those spare ribs and complain too loud about the food diet wise. I didn't let them meet the new diet whiner me. I tried real hard to match the calories on the calorie counter, but those ribs were so good that I think they must of had much more calories to them. I made sure I had the ones with the least sauce on them. And I compensated for the sauce just in case on my chart.
I found that I was not so camera shy. I thought evidence is needed for me to later compare to when I am able to go to the womens dept and not the plus size part. LOL
The grand kids were out and about eating their candy and only one time when I saw some chocolate go into a friend of theirs mouth did I look and think "Chocolate".

I feel good about today and my food list.Not stressin'.
Before I went out I took a long bath with the stereo blasting and cut my bangs and about 3 inches in length. Put on some make up and headed out to our friend's barbeque. I think I posted I would do the weigh in at 2 weeks that is in 2 days.


HOPE YOU ALL HAD A HAPPY HOLIDAY.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you had a good time, and let them take pics too! sometimes we just need a stress free no worry day, it'll do wonders for you! have a great week darlin! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.