Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 17

[source]
Lazy day, but I got the food in me despite it all! LOL.
I collect animated gif and have made some. I thought this was so cute that I's share it. Somebody made this as his avatar.
The son in law passed with honorable mention in his Truck Driving School. He leaves in a couple of days to his new upper middle class income job. Next month things will be better for them. We are cramming the bills right now just waiting it out with no extras. He has to drive and stay about 4 hours away in Wyoming for 2 weeks. They celebrated with pizza from his grandma and grandpa. I am glad that they only brought home pepperoni for the kids. I don't think I could handle a supreme pizza within my reach.

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO WITH YOUR PLAN YOU'RE DOIN GREAT! KEEP IT UP SWEETIE. HAVE A BLESSED DAY! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the smurf! Good job in sticking to your plan yesterday. That's great about your son in law. Jobs are hard to find these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.