Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

DAY 9


Song courtesy of YouTube
With my mind on my calories and my calories on my mind!
Since all the weight loss bloggers are so nice to share their strength and knowledge, I thought I would share a blog trick! 

The above YouTube strip is made by just changing the embed code real simply. You need to use the old embed code that is an option just below the embed code you see to copy on YouTube. Where you see the yellow you need to make that happen. I found that height 27 or 26 on some is an exact match to the strip and then you need to type the autoplay instructions just at the end of the url statement before the quotation marks. It makes for a compact one song posting. Hope you like it.





































I am going to do the weigh in every two weeks. So let me see April 27th will be my date.


Thanks for being out there!

2 comments:

  1. Sunshine today! Hooray! Time to get some sun on my face. Looks like yesterday was a good food day for you. Keep up the good work! I'm struggling a little, but today is going to be a great one, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool thanks, though i doubt i can do it. technilogically challenged here! lolol i added my playlist and it showed up as a blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.