Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DAY 7

Uh oh there is no structure to my diet. I just count calories. I look at labels and research. I hope I am not depressing you who may have done the studies with this chaos. My initial plan was just to get some mojo going. Then when I can handle the scale and the structure, I will try to find a healthier way to shove it into my mouth.LOL 

As it is.. I ate way too much today. My excuse...well comon! SHRIMP.  I didn't expect shrimp for dinner. I was going to just fudge the formal and have cereal. 

I took off on my scooter today and went to Barnes and Noble and putzed around for an hour at the mall. It is still way cold to ride, but I bundled up. I am gonna do something tomorrow. I rushed into buying this Yamaha. My mom was paying and she rushed me. It is name brand, but the cheaper ones that go for half the value go twice as fast. I heard they have mechanics issues with parts with some of them. It carries my weight, but I can't go faster than 38 to 40 miles per hour. It is just a town hopper. And I feel safe and slow. Everybody here smiles at me when I ride it like a woman with gray hair and a fat ass is a spectacle and I just smile back. I really wouldn't mind a beach cruiser bike for the exercise.

Thanks for peeking at me. I appreciate it so much.

3 comments:

  1. I like your scooter! Looks like it would be fun to ride, especially if it ever warms up. It's 37 degrees here at 8 am. Man, it's cold for April. Keeping that food journal is an excellent way to get started. Sounds like you are on the right path!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That creamer is just staring at me looking like it could be two cookies instead.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. the scooter is CUTE! and whatever works for you is fine. some need more structure and others can be freer. you know what's best for you or you will as the journey progresses. sounds good to me so far! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.