- I made sure I kept to my window. Tomorrow is the fasting workout so I need to really be on time. Another jelly roll on the floor laughing session Pilates! I felt so much with such little time exercising. It sure works the muscles.
- I really wasn't hungry at dinner. I sort of just did it. That is a good thing, ey?
- I need to not eat those little sizzlers because they are packed with sodium. I only had one yesterday...gave the other away to a one of my grand kids.
- The sriracha chile sauce needs to go, too. Will use cayenne to make it hot. Hope my jalapenos grow here in our monkey garden. Monkey needs to water it again.
- Keeping the carbs low..
- Had 16-8 oz portions of water.
Oh I took the yellow boogars out of my eggs. Egg white omlette are the bomb!
When I was a kid I hated yolks, but my mother not only telling me I have to eat all my food, included the yolk in that warning. I love my 81 yr old mom, but she always brings up the past reminds me of my failures in life. Such a bummer. I think I am not alone in this...and that is like the stereotypical old mother. Don't like your clothes, your cooking, reminds you of when you were young and foolish, but in a semi-mean way...When I was a chubby kid before my athletics and growing spurt came on, she would actually not whisper the fact that I was fat when buying clothes and I know where the saying "You're ugly and your momma dresses you funny" comes from.
I AM taking this to the long haul. I am eating regular and looking at it instead of shoving it in my face. I actually check before I eat and put it in my calorie count diary to see if I need to lay off some ingredients. This is gonna happen.