Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 37

  • Starting to document my low carb recipes on a page. 





The Blog called "Debbie Does Dieting" has started a group challenge.
 It is 12 weeks to "Slimmer This Summer"! Click on the badge!
All the rules are there and there is a special page in developing to see the participants and progress. Tracking weight and food and committing to an exercise plan.
I got most of it down, but the exercise plan.

Since it will be weekly weigh ins, I decided to weigh in to start the routine and guess what? Oh yea lost weight check out my weight on the side bar!!!!!


I am new to diet blogging, but not blogging all together.
Last year, I joined the "Dona Nobis Pacim-Blogblast for Peace" started by Mimi Lennox  of Mimi Writes . It was my first this year and I plan on doing it again. So many wonderful blog posts and YouTube messages on that day!
I also joined the "Practical Magic" group blog day.
They were both fun!
The Blog For Peace is a yearly thing.

The video below is one of my favorites! 
Crowzena really has a strong message:
"Be the change that you want to see in the World"!

I am jumping on house chores so not to be sedentary.  
I am also getting into cooking!
Check it out "Bluezy's Shrimp Cerviche".
8 carbs per a third of what you see
[in a Corningware 9x9x2 square].
The first in Bluezy's Low Carb Kitchen Page!

..

1 comment:

  1. Man...raw frozen shrimp has a lot of sodium! I ate it already. As I completed cooking a full course for the son and law. Teriyaki beef ribs, pot stickers, and scalloped potatoes. I need to get rid of the potatoes (and those pot stickers). Having pot stickers in the freezer was too much temptation.It will be ready in 30 mins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.