Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week 1 Day 6

The Sister G Dancers 1930 mild Before and After
I don't have much on my blogger wanna post mind.  I had Shrimp Cocktail for dinner on Friday..yummy Low carb and low cal..just a wee bit of more sodium.

I just hope you all enjoy your first weekend of literal Fall season.  Feeling on track. Not too  much exercise though. What I do extra right now is not worth adding to My Fitness Pal.  Most people do this daily. I just upped the housekeeping and yard care a bit. But entering my food into the diary...that is a MUST and I am so thankful for the web tools available now a days for such.
Consistency is key... Make it about you, not about the food, not about the exercise... because when you focus energy on redefining your relationship with yourself--the good choices with food and exercise evolve naturally... [for more go here]
 Loretta's Journey from 460 to 199 posted the above Friday. It is a lengthy, but wonderful post. It was the best of my blog reads.

Well..then I was on My Fitness Pal and got on a forum topic and this one girl posted: "I was hungry". As a response with a crying emoticon. You just had to be there. It was quite the daily LOL It really did not have much to do with the thread topic, but out of the blue it was hilarious to me.

My Fitness Pal Link

4 comments:

  1. Shrimp cocktail = Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, love the quote you shared about food. Life is learning, huh? It's not easy but we are determined! Bye bye fatness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked the post... those were Sean's words, and they meant a lot to me, too. He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm (slowly) catching up on my blog reading again. I love your new layout, it looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.