Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Upbeat Musical Friday

A Bohemian (/bəʊˈhiːmɪən) is a resident of the former Kingdom of Bohemia, either in a narrow sense as the region of Bohemia proper or in a wider meaning as the whole country, now known as the Czech Republic.

Správná slova ve správnou místech, aby se pravda, definice stylu.

- Jonathan Swift

I always wanted to do an entire post that needed translation. I did it a while back in German.
This time I just put a quote by Jonathan Swift to add some cryptic effect.
I also added a discovery-ASL songs. PBS has a show for kids that teaches words and the signs that correspond.


In the United States:

Number of adults with hearing trouble: 37.1 million
Percent of adults with hearing trouble: 16.2%
12 out of 1000 deaf or hearing impaired are under 18.

In a world where everybody is fighting for rights...I am very happy to see this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.