Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Fresh?



 This photomanipulation of Marilyn is something I did over a year ago. I decided since my daughter has 3 portraits of Marilyn, that she needed this in her kitchen. I had done it for my other blog just for fun. I could not believe no one on the Internet had done one. There is Cheese Elvis, but no Marilyn. I put it up in Hi-res on my DeviantArt page and had them print it and send it to me. It cost me 20 bucks for a 12 by 18 and the paper is pretty thick. I am happy with it. It is like the first follow through of something artsy I have done. I plan on selecting a few here and there so I may keep them for my personal collection. I might try to find a local alternative of the same quality to do the printing. I make like 5 bucks maybe off of stuff that is bought from my DeviantArt store, so I paid myself lol. Photomanipulation IS a form of art. It is a concoction from my brain of icons or pics that already exist that I literally manipulate to my liking. Sort of like Warhol...who just posterized and changed the colors of Marilyn...simple but definitely artsy.

 I did not make the linky for the E2E challenge...sorry.

So here we are about a half a month prior to my diet year blogaversary. I think my mojo maybe seasonal. Or hopefully. I plan on a repeat of last year. Let's see. That would put me down another 50 pounds and then I will feel like an Internet sensation!

I might of stayed at the 50 lbs lost for so long...but I feel that fate allowed me to stay there and not regain, so I am happy.

I am 2 days from full recovery of my mystery flu. I can say happily that I was proud to be able to "pinch a loaf". There is some eating going on here. I had a bout yesterday with binge. I am over it. I really don't even like bread anymore. If I were not on a low carb mode of thinking, I would go fruit and veggies with a little of high fiber cereal for breakfast. We will see. Last time on the scale, I weighed 246.6 just a mid week before packing the scale and a week before recovering from the mystery flu.

My daughter is cursed with drama. We were going to comfortably make the trip back to Idaho. Loading the truck today and leaving in the morning. Then their money drama hit again. It is going to be tight. It is like the Grapes of Wrath move. LOL. Next blog post will be from lovely Idaho.

Let's see five recently turned 18 yr old in laws and in law Great Grandma and my daughter recently has always lost her hosting skills. She lets me figure it all out. So I schlop it out. Then there is no offer of "let me help get that ready" or "let me help clean that up"... The 18 yr olds are playing the "duh I am still a kid" card. The brother in law one who has been staying here since Nov. lost his skills real quick. It is like they want to be treated like ADULTS, but lay around acting like kids. I mean not even an offer to take over the "flipping pancake or stir the pot" guard on the stove or more? Spoon feeding. Oh the rest came here to help us move. Yeah kids that have no guest manners.

EDIT IN: I AM SO TIRED OF BEING A DIET BLOGGER WITH OUT ANY DIET NEWS. SO SORRY BLOGGIE FRIENDS. I WILL BE POSTING THE FINAL E2E AND DO A PIC WITH MY PAISLEY PANTS AND THE WHOLE SCHMEEL. I CAN ALWAYS PAY A QUARTER AT KMART TO GET MY WEIGHT. I KNOW WHERE MY MEASURING BELT IS...IF ANYTHING THE E2E END WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF GETTING BACK AND BECOMING ACCOUNTABLE AGAIN.

Good luck on all your challenges! Bloggie love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Let Idaho be the place you drop the next 50. It will happen!

    I'm gonna ask you now: Do the final update for E2E. Consider it your reintroduction. Do the weight, waist, etc, and let it be a new starting point. I'm putting the linky up..well maybe tomorrow, who knows. EARLY... cause the holiday weekend is a-coming. Let's finish with all 18 of us in it. Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am digging around for the belt and I am going to get the pants on right after I post this. If they fit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.