Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hand in the bag feeling...

These are a great low carb mock potato chip dipping binge replacement, but I don't like the salt content and the idea of eating the whole thing. It whacks my mojo all off. Opening a bag and watching a movie..it is just a behavioral replacement. That sort of behavior gots ta go!! I get guilty hand in the bag feelings. Not good.

Yeah...I did it. Nommed on a bag here and there throughout the day until it was gone. We will see what this does to my weigh in results. I DO need to hydrate further to purge out the salty damage.

1 comment:

  1. I used to love these, especially when I was low carbing. I had so many of them though that now I can barely stand the sight of them. I still like salty snacks though and the options are limited.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.