Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Not quitting!


Friday night to about 2:30 today I was really sick. I slept in all day on Saturday. Then I woke up at 2:30 Sunday after noon. At 8:30 tonight I just up and left for the park and did 9.5 miles on the bike. I told myself as I went round and round the .7 of a mile asphalt track, no quitting. And so I did it. Even the weather was overcast and cold, but I still did it. Saturday it rained so it was a perfect day to be sick.

I am not going to stress on the scale. I am just going to stress on the activity. Doing at least 10 miles for the remainder of the month daily.

I am still tracking my food so not to blow it. I am just calming down on the stress on it factor. I will not weigh or be different from the household. I will just pick and chose as it comes. They have been pretty good on laying off the breading or leaving a piece of meat for me with out the breading.  Tonight I cooked and only ate the chicken and the tomato onion saute' that I made with it. Left the rice and the starchy veggies alone. I need to stress on the water more. I have been drinking 3 cups of coffee. Usually it was no more than 2. The main deal with the coffee is the creamer has carbs and adds up. So I don't want to drink my carbs.

I need to do more Pilates. My legs are feeling worked, but my arms (besides the baby lifting) need more emphasis.

I will be checking the blog roll. I hope all are doing fine on their challenges and journey.

Bloggie Love!

2 comments:

  1. The coffee is getting me right now too. I'm going to have to give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you manage to do those 10 miles a day you will for sure see a loss! Good for you for setting goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a looksie!
I appreciate your comments.